Oh my gosh I can't believe my baby is 3!! Wow, time really does fly by. Gracie has been looking forward to her birthday since her cousin Sophie's in October. I would always tell her that her birthday was after Christmas.... so when anyone asked Grace when her birthday was she would say "after Christmas." So when it finally came she was SO excited, we went swimming, to dinner at Red Lobster, had cake & ice cream, and she had her special shopping date with my dad & Connie (from the time they turn 3 they take them shopping and let them pick out their own presents.) She had a wonderful LONG celebration!! She told her dad when she was opening one of her presents "Thanks Daddy this is the best day ever!!) Oh man this little girl is such a joy for her dad & I, she totally runs the show, but we wouldn't have it any other way!! She is so smart and makes us laugh constantly! We love you Gracie Girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment